We are pleased to announce, we are now supporting a well-known, trusted and respected provider of a service supporting adults with learning disabilities in Banham Norfolk with their permanent Waking Night Support Worker vacancy.
You will be working within a residential setting providing person centred care and support to those with learning disabilities. Alongside countless benefits and progression opportunities, our client is paying £10.55 per hour – 12 hour shifts, 14 shifts per month.
These are permanent roles working 168 hours per month with an option of additional hours.
Previous experience is not essential, so if you are looking to start your career as a Support Worker, we promise you a nurturing, supportive and fun working environment. If you are already an established Support Worker, our client will be able to offer progression into Senior Roles as and when the time is right.
As a Support Worker your main responsibilities will include:
- Support people in accordance with their needs and wishes as detailed in their person centred support plans.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the Safeguarding of Adults and to recognise and report any disclosure, suspicion or evidence of harm, risk of harm, abuse or neglect.
- Accurately complete documentation that forms part of the their support plans and notes.
- Attend training, including induction training, team meetings and individual supervisions.
- Support people in all aspects of their daily living, for example, shopping, cooking and domestic.
In return, our client is offering a whole host of benefits, including:
- Fully paid induction and training (NVQ level 2 and Level 3).
- Ample training and development opportunities.
- Pension scheme.
- Opportunity to buy or sell annual leave.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Salary finance.
- Soon to be a 4 day working week (80% of hours worked for 100% pay)
- Excellent opportunities to progress within the organisation into Senior roles.
- £500 immediate joining fee + ANOTHER £500 after probation is passed.
If you would like to find out more information, please click apply to speak with our specialist consultant Tom Wilson.