Careers for International Applicants with Shire

Are you thinking of moving to the UK? We have a proven track record of supporting HCPC-registered healthcare professionals to take the leap.

Testimonial from our most recent Psychologist about our service

“Job hunting can be a daunting process, from looking for the right  role and organisation to applications, interviews, and rejections. At some point, a lack of motivation set’s in during the process.

The Shire team has been excellent with me on the journey to getting me my first role as an overseas qualified practitioner psychologist in UK. They started with me before I got my HCPC PIN, giving me guidance, and all the necessary resources to get through and get that role. They were in touch till my HCPC was ready, and then came Jessica who took over and ensured I got the right role.

If you are internationally qualified or UK qualified and looking for a role, I recommend that you leave it with the Shire team, they will find a role suitable for you.”

We have ample opportunities for Psychologists across the UK with many of our clients offering full sponsorship for international applicants. In addition, you will benefit from our support, guidance, and advice on the relocation process.

We provide highly skilled professionals to many of the UK’s leading healthcare organisations and our specialist team of consultants will be on hand to facilitate each step of the process.

The UK employs more international job seekers than any other country in the world and that’s no coincidence. With a diverse culture and population, UK laws and regulations place a strong emphasis on equality. Whether you are looking for a vibrant city experience, coastal or rural setting, we are confident we will have the right permanent position for you.

We appreciate moving to another country may be daunting but with our support, we will offer you all the reassurance needed to make the transition as smooth as possible.

Book a consultation with a member of our healthcare team and start exploring what Shire and the UK can offer you.



    Contact us