We are supporting a specialist provider based in Gissing, Diss with their permanent recruitment.
We are currently looking for a WAKING NIGHT Support Worker to work within a residential setting to provide support to adults presenting with learning disabilities and mental health challenges.
Alongside countless benefits and progression opportunities, our client is paying £12.50 per hour.
This is a permanent position working 36.75 hours per week.
7:45pm – 8:00am
Previous experience is not essential, so if you are looking to start your career as a Support Worker, our client can promise a nurturing, supportive and fun working environment. If you are already an established Support Worker, our client may be able to offer progression into a Senior Role as and when the time is right.
DRIVING LICENSE IS A MUST DUE TO LOCATION.
As a Support Worker your main responsibilities will include:
- Delivering care and support in accordance with the individual support plans.
- Administering, storing, auditing and ordering medication.
- Record keeping in residents’ daily notes.
- Cleaning in communal areas and residents’ rooms.
In return, our client is offering a whole host of benefits, including:
- Annual leave of 28 days plus bank holidays.
- Paid enrollment onto Level 3 Health and Social care.
- Good clear progression pathway.
To take the next step in your career, apply today for a conversation with our Residential specialist Tom Wilson.
Not for you? Refer your friends and family and as our way of saying thank you, we will give you a referral bonus.