We are working in partnership with a provider of children’s services and have a permanent opportunity for a WAKING NIGHT Residential Children’s Worker based in Kings Lynn, Norfolk.
If successful, you will be working as part of a team providing support to children within a day service.. This is an opportunity to join a supportive employer with genuine opportunities to progress.
This is a permanent position working 2 nights per week. These will be Sunday night and Monday night.
Alongside countless benefits and progression opportunities, our client is paying between £24,294 to £25,979 per annum (pro rata).
Previous experience is not essential, so if you are looking to start your career as a Residential Children’s Worker, our client can promise a nurturing, supportive and fun working environment. If you are already an established Residential Children’s Worker, our client may be able to offer progression into a Senior Role as and when the time is right.
As a Residential Children’s Worker your responsibilities will include:
- Provide support during the night to children.
- Support the children with developing a healthy sleeping routine.
- Safeguard vulnerable children and report any suspicion or evidence of harm.
- Continuous commitment to professional development.
- To be willing to cover other homes when required.
- Liaise with parents and/or carers and other professionals if required.
Our client is offering a whole range of benefits, including:
- Clear progression pathway to Senior roles.
- Good Supporting Registered Manager.
- Paid enrollment on to NVQ Level 3 Residential childcare.
To take the next step in your career, apply today for a conversation with our Residential specialist Tom Wilson.
Not for you? Refer your friends and family and as our way of saying thank you, we will give you a referral bonus.