We are working in partnership with a provider of children’s services and have a permanent opportunity for a WAKING NIGHT Residential Children’s Worker based in Haverhill, Suffolk.
If successful, you will be working as part of a team providing support to children with EBD within a children’s home. This is an opportunity to join a supportive employer with genuine opportunities to progress.
This is a permanent position working a mixture of the below hours:
10pm – 7:45am or 10pm – 8am.
Previous experience is not essential, so if you are looking to start your career as a Residential Children’s Worker, our client can promise a nurturing, supportive and fun working environment. If you are already an established Residential Children’s Worker, our client may be able to offer progression into a Senior Role as and when the time is right.
Alongside countless benefits and progression opportunities, our client is paying £11.11 per hour.
As a Residential Children’s Worker your responsibilities will include:
- Provide support during the night to children.
- Support the children with developing a healthy sleeping routine.
- Safeguard vulnerable children and report any suspicion or evidence of harm.
- Continuous commitment to professional development.
- To be willing to cover other homes when required.
- Liaise with parents and/or carers and other professionals if required.
Our client is offering a whole range of benefits, including:
- 35 days paid annual leave inclusive of bank holidays.
- 10% employer pension contribution.
- £1000 bonus paid after probation.
To take the next step in your career, apply today for a conversation with our Residential specialist Tom Wilson.
Not for you? Refer your friends and family and as our way of saying thank you, we will give you a referral bonus.