We are supporting a specialist provider based in Whitby with their permanent recruitment. We are currently looking for a Team Manager to work within a Supported Living setting to provide support to adults with learning disabilities and physical disabilities.
This is a permanent position working 40 hours per week plus sleep-ins. Previous experience in a senior or managerial role is not essential although all applicants must have an NVQ level 3 in Health and Social Care.
Alongside countless benefits and progression opportunities, our client is paying between £25,000 – £30,000 per year.
As a Team Manager your main responsibilities will include:
- Provide support to the Registered Manager and development of the service.
- Support the Registered Manager with external audits.
- To ensure care plans, guidelines and risk assessments are accurate and reflective of the individual’s needs.
- Hold the responsibility of the Service in the managers absence.
- To supervise and lead a team of support workers, carrying out supervisions and appraisals.
- To support service users in accordance with their needs and wishes as detailed in their person-centred support plans.
- To demonstrate a commitment to the Safeguarding of Adults and to recognise and report any disclosure, suspicion or evidence of harm, risk of harm, abuse or neglect.
- Support the service users in staying active, healthy, and as independent as possible.
Our client is offering a whole range of benefits, including:
- Pension Scheme.
- Free meals on shift.
- Clear progression opportunities.
- Generous annual leave allowance.
- Market leading induction training process.
To take the next step in your career, apply today for a conversation with our Residential specialist Tom Lane.
Not for you? Refer your friends and family and as our way of saying thank you, we will give you a referral bonus.