We are working in partnership with a provider of children’s services and have a permanent opportunity for a Team Leader based in Rotherham. If successful, you will be working as part of a team providing support to children with social, emotional, and behavioural difficulties within a children’s home. This is an opportunity to join a supportive employer with genuine opportunities to progress.
This is a permanent position working 37.5 hours per week plus sleep ins. Previous experience as a senior is not essential, although you will need previous experience supporting children in a residential setting. If you are looking to start your progress in your career, our client can promise a nurturing, supportive and fun working environment.
Alongside countless benefits and progression opportunities, our client is paying between £24,000 – £26,000 per year.
As a Team Leader your responsibilities will include:
- Attend staff meetings and supervisions.
- Be accountable for any decision made regarding the welfare of the children and staff members during the shifts that you lead.
- Discuss with the Manager any concerns with staffing matters.
- Ensure that all staff members are kept up to date with changes to procedures.
- Provide support using a person centred approach.
- Safeguard vulnerable children and report any suspicion or evidence of harm.
- Continuous commitment to professional development.
- To be willing to cover other homes when required.
- Liaise with parents and/or carers and other professionals.
Our client is offering a whole range of benefits, including:
- Use of company car.
- Progression opportunities.
- Market leading training and induction.
- Onsite parking.
- Meals on shift.
To take the next step in your career, apply today for a conversation with our Residential specialist Tom Lane.
Not for you? Refer your friends and family and as our way of saying thank you, we will give you a referral bonus.