We are supporting a specialist provider based in Gissing, Diss with their permanent recruitment.
We are currently looking for a Support Worker to work within a residentialsetting to provide support to adults presenting with learning disabilities and mental health challenges.
Alongside countless benefits and progression opportunities, our client is paying between £11.25 – £11.44 per hour.
This is a permanent position working 36.75 hours per week.
7:45am – 8:00pm
10:00am – 6:00pm
Previous experience is not essential, so if you are looking to start your career as a Support Worker, our client can promise a nurturing, supportive and fun working environment. If you are already an established Support Worker, our client may be able to offer progression into a Senior Role as and when the time is right.
DRIVING LICENSE IS A MUST!
As a Support Worker your main responsibilities will include:
- Support service users in accordance with their needs and wishes as detailed in their person-centred support plans.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the Safeguarding of Adults and to recognise and report any disclosure, suspicion or evidence of harm, risk of harm, abuse, or neglect.
- Accurately complete documentation that forms part of their support plans and notes.
- Support the service users in staying active, healthy, and as independent as possible.
- Attend training, including induction training, team meetings and individual supervisions.
- Support people in all aspects of their daily living, such as shopping, cooking and domestic.
In return, our client is offering a whole host of benefits, including:
- Annual leave of 28 days plus bank holidays.
- Paid enrollment onto Level 3 Health and Social care.
- Good clear progression pathway.
To take the next step in your career, apply today for a conversation with our Residential specialist Tom Wilson.
Not for you? Refer your friends and family and as our way of saying thank you, we will give you a referral bonus.