We have multiple Support Workers roles available working within a residential setting providing person centred care and support to those with learning and physical disabilities.
Alongside countless benefits and progression opportunities, our client is paying between £10.00 – £10.81 per hour.
These are permanent roles working 43 hours per week with an option of additional hours.
(43 hours per week – Week 1 = 4 shifts, Week 2 = 3 shifts)
Previous experience is not essential, so if you are looking to start your career as a Support Worker , we promise you a nurturing, supportive and fun working environment. If you are already an established Support Worker, our client will be able to offer progression into Senior Roles as and when the time is right.
As a Support Workeryour main responsibilities will include:
- Support people in accordance with their needs and wishes as detailed in their person centred support plans.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the Safeguarding of Adults and to recognise and report any disclosure, suspicion or evidence of harm, risk of harm, abuse or neglect.
- Accurately complete documentation that forms part of the their support plans and notes.
- Support the clients in staying active, healthy and as independent as possible.
- Attend training, including induction training, team meetings and individual supervisions.
- Support people in all aspects of their daily living, for example, shopping, cooking and domestic.
In return, our client is offering a whole host of benefits, including:
- ‘Journey to Management’ programme – starting with your Level 2 Health and Social Care Adults
- Paid Childcare fees to support parents into full-time employment
- Annual Leave entitlement equivalent to 5.6 weeks per annum (with options to purchase more)
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme with options to increase your contributions
- “Your Wellbeing Matters” – access to a wide range of first-class mental health support services and physical health checks
- A wide range of health, wellbeing, and insurance benefits
- 100’s of discount options valid in the UK and abroad, to use at high street stores, events, cinemas, restaurants and more!
- Cycle to Work Schemes
- Electric Car Purchase Scheme
- Critical illness cover
To take the next step in your career, apply today for a conversation with our Residential specialist Tom Wilson.
Not for you? Refer you friends and family and as our way of saying thank you, we will give you a referral bonus.