We are supporting a specialist provider based in Nottingham with their permanent recruitment. We are currently looking for a Service Manager to work within a residential setting to provide support to adults with complex needs, learning disabilities and mental health difficulties. The successful applicant will have overall responsibility for the home.
This is a permanent position working 40 hours per week.
Previous experience as a service manager is desirable but will consider a senior looking for a step up.
The home can support a maximum of 12 people.
The home is rated “GOOD” by CQC.
Alongside countless benefits and progression opportunities, our client is paying between £35,000 – £38,000.
As a Service Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure each adult has a care plan which reflects their emotional, care, social, and cultural needs.
- Play a key role in all external audits.
- Build relationships with parents, carers and other professionals to strengthen the support available for each service user.
- Mange budgets effectively and in line with company policy.
- Ensure staffing levels and competencies meet the requirements of the home and its residents.
- Ensure new staff receive an induction and that each member of staff has a personal development plan.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the statutory and procedural framework for residential care and communicate this to the wider team.
- Overall responsibility for the service and the main point of contact for third-party organisations and governing bodies.
Our client is offering a whole range of benefits, including:
- Clear progression pathway to become a registered manager.
- Generous annual leave allowance.
- Market leading induction and training process.
To take the next step in your career, apply today for a conversation with our Residential specialist Tom Wilson.
Not for you? Refer your friends and family and as our way of saying thank you, we will give you a referral bonus.