Work with the best!
We are currently working alongside an incredible skilled provider to recruit a Senior Residential Children’s Worker to work within their children’s home in Heanor. Our client covers several specialities and are well respected and known for their innovative work. Whilst offering a multitude of benefits, they offer robust training and development opportunities. This role is a full time permanent role.
Please note previous experience of supporting children with EBD and challenging behaviours is a must for this role. This role will pay between £12.50 – £13.50 per hour with sleeps paid on top. In order to be considered for the Senior post you must have completed your NVQ level 3.
As a Senior Residential Children’s Worker your responsibilities will include:
- Respect the rights of every individual with special regard to religion, gender, colour and disability
- Ensuring that all new staff receive a proper induction to the Home in line with Business policy.
- Ensure the safety and wellbeing of each service user who you support.
- Assist the Registered Manager in developing a management style which balances the need to exercise control and give direction with the need to offer staff the opportunity to contribute to decision making.
- Ensuring that budgets are managed effectively and the use of finances is properly monitored.
- Uphold the dignity of each service user.
- Assist the Registered Manager in allocating a Key Worker
- Working in partnership with parents, carers and other professionals to safeguard and promote the welfare of young people
Our client is offering great benefits, such as:
- Excellent training opportunities and recognised qualifications
- Guaranteed hours with optional over time
- Access to company vehicle
- Competitive hourly rate
- Enjoyable working environment
To take the next step in your career, apply today for a conversation with our Residential specialist Kieran Nowopolski.