We are pleased to announce, we are supporting a well-known, respected provider of residential services in Shipton by Beningbrough with their permanent Senior Care Assistant roles. The home is currently rated “Good” by CQC.
You would be working within a beautiful residential setting providing person centred care and support to those with complex care needs. Day Shifts are available and our client will consider full time & part time applicants. Alongside countless benefits and progression opportunities, our client is paying between £13.20 – £13.60 per hour.
These are permanent roles working 39 hours per week with an option of additional hours. Previous experience is not essential, so if you are looking to start your career as a Care Assistant we promise you a nurturing, supportive and fun working environment. If you are already an established Care Assistant, our client will be able to offer progression into Senior Roles as and when the time is right.
As a Senior Care Assistant your main responsibilities will include:
- Support with the onboarding and training of new members of the team
- Support people in accordance with their needs and wishes as detailed in their person centred support plans.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the Safeguarding of Adults and to recognise and report any disclosure, suspicion or evidence of harm, risk of harm, abuse or neglect.
- Accurately complete documentation that forms part of the their support plans and notes.
- Support the clients in staying active, healthy and as independent as possible.
- Attend training, including induction training, team meetings and individual supervisions.
- To assist service users to eat and drink, monitoring intake and reporting any concerns to the Nurse in Charge.
In return, our client is offering a whole host of benefits, including:
- Fully paid induction and training (NVQ level 2 and Level 3).
- Ample training and development opportunities.
- Paid subscription to DBS update service
- Pension scheme.
- Welcome Bonus
- Refer a friend scheme
- Excellent opportunities to progress within the organisation into Senior roles.
To take the next step in your career, apply today for a conversation with our Residential specialist Kieran Nowopolski.
Not for you? Refer you friends and family and as our way of saying thank you, we will give you a referral bonus.