We are pleased to announce, we are supporting a well-known, respected provider of residential services in York with their permanent Senior Night Care Assistant roles. The home is currently rated “Good” by CQC.
We have roles available working within a beautiful residential setting providing person centred care and support to those with complex care needs. Alongside countless benefits and progression opportunities, our client is paying between £12.80 – £13.30 per hour.
These are permanent roles working 39 hours per week with an option of additional hours. Previous experience working as a Care Assistant is essential for this role.
As a Senior Night Care Assistant your main responsibilities will include:
- Support people in accordance with their needs and wishes as detailed in their person centred support plans.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the Safeguarding of Adults and to recognise and report any disclosure, suspicion or evidence of harm, risk of harm, abuse or neglect.
- Accurately complete documentation that forms part of the their support plans and notes.
- Support the clients in staying active, healthy and as independent as possible.
- Attend training, including induction training, team meetings and individual supervisions.
- Lead inductions, supervisions, staff meetings and shifts
- Order and administer medication
In return, our client is offering a whole host of benefits, including:
- Fully paid induction and training (NVQ level 2 and Level 3).
- Ample training and development opportunities.
- Paid subscription to DBS update service
- Pension scheme.
- Welcome Bonus
- Refer a friend scheme
- Excellent opportunities to progress within the organisation into Senior roles.
To take the next step in your career, apply today for a conversation with our Residential specialist Kieran Nowopolski.
Not for you? Refer you friends and family and as our way of saying thank you, we will give you a referral bonus.