We have an exciting opportunity for a Responsible Individual based in Liverpool. Our client is a forward thinking, innovative provider of children’s services and offers all employees a rewarding, dynamic working environment. This position is a permanent, full-time position (40 hours per week). The basic salary can go up to £70,000 for the right candidate plus bonuses.
The successful applicant will oversee two Ofsted-rated homes in the Merseyside area as the Responsible Individual and provide support to Registered Managers who run the services day to day.
This role is open to experienced Operations Managers, Area Managers and Responsible Individuals who have completed their level 5 and have previous good or outstanding inspections. Previous experience in mentoring other managers would be beneficial.
As a Responsible Individual, your main responsibilities will include:
- Be the Responsible Individual for 2 children’s homes and act on behalf of the organisation to ensure all requirements are met. Due to expand to 4 homes in the next two years.
- To oversee the management of placements within all the services
- Managing the annual budget effectively
- Ensuring that staffing levels and competencies meet the requirements of the home and its residents
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of the statutory and procedural framework for residential care and communicating this to the wider team
- Providing leadership and supervision to the wider leadership team
In return, our client is offering a range of benefits, including:
- 33+ days annual leave
- Opportunity to grow alongside an exciting project
- Hybrid role, ability to work from home, in the office and at the services
Not for you? If you are registered with Shire and recommend a friend, family member or colleague, you will be eligible for a cash bonus payment!