We have an exciting opportunity for a Responsible Individual based in Blackburn, Lancashire. Our client is a forward thinking, innovative provider of children’s services and offers all employees a rewarding, dynamic working environment. This position is a permanent, full-time position (40 hours per week). The basic salary can go up to £65,000 for the right candidate plus bonuses and a car allowance.
The successful applicant will oversee four Ofsted-rated homes in the Lancashire area as the Responsible Individual and provide support to Registered Managers that run the services day to day. This role is a full-time role as the company has plans to expand to 6 homes by the end of 2024.
This role is open to experienced Registered Managers, Area Managers and Responsible Individuals who have completed their level 5 and have previous good or outstanding inspections. Previous experience in mentoring other managers would be beneficial.
As a Responsible Individual, your main responsibilities will include:
- Be the Responsible Individual for 4 children’s homes and act on behalf of the organisation to ensure all requirements are met.
- To oversee the management of placements within all the services
- Managing the annual budget effectively
- Ensuring that staffing levels and competencies meet the requirements of the home and its residents
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of the statutory and procedural framework for residential care and communicating this to the wider team
- Providing leadership and supervision to the wider leadership team
In return, our client is offering a range of benefits, including:
- Relocation Package
- Car allowance
- Annual Leave that increases with service
- Flexible working hours (start/finish times)
- Grow alongside an outstanding new provider
Not for you? If you are registered with Shire and recommend a friend, family member or colleague, you will be eligible for a cash bonus payment!