We have an exciting opportunity for a Responsible Individual working across 2 children’s residential homes based on the Hertfordshire / Essex Boarder.
Our client is a forward thinking, innovative provider of children’s services and offers all employees a rewarding, dynamic working environment. This position is a permanent, full-time position (40 hours per week).
The basic salary can go up to £65,000 for the right candidate plus bonuses.
The successful applicant will oversee 2 children’s residential homes as the Responsible Individual and provide support to Registered Managers that run the services day to day. This role is a full-time role.
One of the two children’s homes is due to open imminently and has a full staffing team.
This role is open to experienced Registered Managers, Area Managers and Responsible Individuals who have completed their level 5 and have previous good or outstanding inspections. Previous experience in mentoring other managers would be beneficial.
As a Responsible Individual, your main responsibilities will include:
- Be the Responsible Individual for 2 children’s EBD homes and act on behalf of the organisation to ensure all requirements are met.
- To oversee the management of placements within all the services.
- Managing the annual budget effectively.
- Ensuring that staffing levels and competencies meet the requirements of the home and its residents.
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of the statutory and procedural framework for residential care and communicating this to the wider team.
- Providing leadership and supervision to the wider leadership team.
In return, our client is offering a range of benefits, including:
- Flexible working from home pattern up to 2 or 3 times per week.
- Performance led bonus’
- Annual Leave that increases with service.
- Grow alongside an outstanding new provider.
To take the next step in your career, apply today for a conversation with our Residential specialist Tom Wilson.
Not for you? If you are registered with Shire and recommend a friend, family member or colleague, you will be eligible for a cash bonus payment!