We are currently supporting a respected provider of children’s residential services in Kettering with their permanent Residential Children’s Worker vacancies.
We have multiple Residential Children’s Worker and Senior roles available working within a small residential setting providing care and support to children with learning disabilities and autism. Day shifts are available and our client will only consider full-time applicants. Alongside countless benefits and progression opportunities, our client is paying between £10.20 – £11.45 per hour.
These are permanent roles working 42 hours per week with an option of additional hours. Previous experience is not essential, so if you are looking to start your career as a Residential Children’s Worker, we promise you a nurturing, supportive and fun working environment.
As a Residential Children’s Worker your main responsibilities will include:
- Support people in accordance with their needs and wishes as detailed in their person centred support plans.
- To take part in an induction process. Ensure that you are aware of the Business and legal policies and procedures, and work within them. Accurately complete documentation that forms part of the their support plans and notes.
- To be alert to the signs of distress and abuse, and to ensure that the children and adults are monitored and protected
- Contribute to the normal development of the children and adults through the provision of a healthy life style
- Be aware of the children’s and adults leisure and recreational needs and preferences within Business policies and guidelines.
- Retain relevant information, that requires daily attention such as children logs and incident files.
In return, our client is offering a whole host of benefits, including:
- Fully paid induction and training (NVQ Level 3).
- Ample training and development opportunities.
- Pension scheme.
- Free parking.
- Free meals.