We are working in partnership with a provider of children’s services and have a permanent opportunity for a Residential Children’s Worker based in Hendon, Greater London. If successful, you will be working as part of a team providing support to children and parent’s within a children’s family assessment centre. This is an opportunity to join a supportive employer with genuine opportunities to progress.
This is a permanent position working on average 40 hours per week. This role is a days only role – NO SLEEP IN’S.
Previous experience is not essential, so if you are looking to start your career as a Residential Children’s Worker, our client can promise a nurturing, supportive and fun working environment. If you are already an established Residential Children’s Worker, our client may be able to offer progression into a Senior Role as and when the time is right.
Alongside countless benefits and progression opportunities, our client is paying between £11.00 per hour – £13.00 per hour.
As a Residential Children’s Worker your responsibilities will include:
- Provide support using a person centred approach.
- Support the children and parents to maintain and develop relationships with friends and family.
- Encourage the children and parents to integrate with the local community by attending clubs or day centres.
- Support the children and parents in all aspects of their daily living.
- Safeguar vulnerable children and report any suspicion or evidence of harm.
- Continuous commitment to professional development.
- To be willing to cover other homes when required.
- Liaise with parents and/or carers and other professionals.
Our client is offering a whole range of benefits, including:
- Paid enrollment on Level 3 Residential childcare.
- Clear progression pathway.
- Continuous and consistent in house training.
To take the next step in your career, apply today for a conversation with our Residential specialist Scott Austin.
Not for you? Refer your friends and family and as our way of saying thank you, we will give you a referral bonus.