We are recruiting for both Senior and Residential Children’s Workers based in Ibstock and Measham, Leicestershire.
– Full time
– 40 hours per week
– £11.00 – £12.00 per week
– Sleep ins required paid at £70 per sleep
– 10 shifts per month equally 3 shifts week 1 and 2 shifts week 2.
Providing support to children with EBD and Challenging Behaviour within a children’s home. If you are looking for a genuine supportive employer please get in touch!
As a Children’s Support Worker your responsibilities will include the below plus many more.
- Support people in all aspects of their daily living
- Continuous commit to professional development
Our client is offering a whole range of benefits, including:
- 28 days annual leave
- Paid enrolment onto NVQ level 3
For more information, please apply to speak with our specialist consultant Tom Wilson.