We are working in partnership with a provider of children’s services and have a permanent opportunity for a Registered Manager based in Stevenage, Hertfordshire. If successful, you will be overseeing a service that provides support to children with EBD within a BRAND NEW children’s home.
This is a permanent position working Monday to Friday typically 9am – 5pm but with flexibility over start and finish time.
This role is open to experienced Registered Managers ideally with experience opening a new home.
Alongside countless benefits and progression opportunities, our client is paying between £45,000 – £50,000 per annum.
As a Registered Manager your main responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with submitting a new Ofsted application for the home.
- Ensure each child has a care plan which reflects their emotional, care, education, social, therapeutic, and cultural needs.
- Play a key role in all external audits.
- Allocate each young person a Key Worker who is responsible for the implementation of their care plan.
- Build relationships with parents, carers, and other professionals in relation to the support provided to each child.
- Manage budgets effectively and in line with company policy.
- Ensure staffing levels and competencies meet the requirements of the home and its residents.
- Ensure new staff receive an induction and that each member of staff has a personal development plan.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the statutory and procedural framework for residential care and communicate this to the wider team.
- Overall responsibility for the service and the main point of contact for third-party organisations and governing bodies.
Our client is offering a whole range of benefits, including:
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunity to progress to area manager.
- 33 days annual inclusive of bank holidays.
- Freedom to implement new ideas and recruit own team.
To take the next step in your career, apply today for a conversation with our Residential specialist Tom Wilson.
Not for you? Refer your friends and family and as our way of saying thank you, we will give you a referral bonus.