We have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Manager based in Hinkley, Leicestershire.
Permanent, full-time position.
Monday-Friday – 9am-5pm with occasional on-call duties.
4 bed children’s EBD home rated GOOD.
As this is a small home it is a perfect role for an experienced Registered Manager or Deputy Manager looking to take the next step.
Previous experience of inspections as a Registered Manger would be an advantage but not essential.
As a Registered Manager, your main responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring each young child has a care plan which reflects his or her emotional, care, education, social, therapeutic and cultural needs
- Managing budgets effectively
- Providing leadership and supervision to the wider team
In return, our client is offering a range of benefits, including:
- Opportunity to progress to Dual Manager
- This is a great opportunity for a Registered Manager to join a small but growing family run company
Not for you? If you are registered with Shire and recommend a friend, family member or colleague, you will be eligible for a cash bonus payment!