We have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Manager working in Banham, Norfolk.
The residential home is part of a SEN school set in a 30 acre estate supporting children presenting with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour.
The client will consider Deputy managers looking for a step up in their career.
Our client is a forward thinking, innovative provider of children’s services and offer all employees a rewarding, dynamic working environment. This position is a permanent, full-time position, working a mixture of office hours and shifts. The salary is up to £45,000.
40 hours per week
Monday to Friday – 9.00am – 5.00pm
The successful applicant will assist manage the home and staff team providing support to children presenting with learning disabilities and complex needs.
As a Registered Manager, your main responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring each young child has a care plan which reflects his or her emotional, care, education, social, therapeutic and cultural needs
- Regularly reviewing and updating the placement plan
- Allocating each young person a Key Worker who is responsible for the implementation of the care plan
- Building relationships with parents, carers and other professionals in relation to the support provided to each child
- Managing budgets effectively
- Ensuring that staffing levels and competencies meet the requirements of the home and its residents
- Ensuring new staff receive an induction and that each member of staff has a personal development plan
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of the statutory and procedural framework for residential care and communicating this to the wider team
- Providing leadership and supervision to the wider team
Some of the key benefits are below:
- Flexible benefits – buy / sell annual leave.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- High street discounts.
- Amazing training opportunities.
- Committed to the continuous development of all staff.
- Career path to become a Registered Manager.
Not for you? If you are registered with Shire and recommend a friend, family member or colleague, you will be eligible for a cash bonus payment!