We have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Manager based in Sheffield. Our client is new found company that aim to be forward thinking and innovative provider of children’s services. They will offer all employees a rewarding, dynamic working environment. This position is a permanent, full-time position. Basic salary can go up to £65,000 for the right candidate plus a bonus scheme on top.
The successful applicant will open and then manage a new home providing support to children presenting with emotional and behavioural difficulties.
This role is open to experienced Registered Managers who have completed their level 5 and have previous good or outstanding inspections.
As a Registered Manager, your main responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring each young child has a care plan which reflects his or her emotional, care, education, social, therapeutic and cultural needs
- Regularly reviewing and updating the placement plan
- Allocating each young person a Key Worker who is responsible for the implementation of the care plan
- Building relationships with parents, carers and other professionals in relation to the support provided to each child
- Manging budgets effectively
- Ensuring that staffing levels and competencies meet the requirements of the home and its residents
- Ensuring new staff receive an induction and that each member of staff has a personal development plan
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of the statutory and procedural framework for residential care and communicating this to the wider team
- Providing leadership and supervision to the wider team
In return, our client is offering a range of benefits, including:
- Bonus scheme
- Relocation Package
- Annual Leave Service Award
- Flexible working hours (start/finish times)
- Grow alongside a new provider
Not for you? If you are registered with Shire and recommend a friend, family member or colleague, you will be eligible for a cash bonus payment!