We have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Manager in Fleetwood, Lancashire. Our client is a forward thinking, innovative provider of children’s services and offer all employees a rewarding, dynamic working environment. This position is a permanent, full-time position. Basic salary of up to £42,000 plus a whole host of benefits.
The successful applicant will manage an EBD children’s home that has been in operation for a little over 2 years.
This role is open to experienced Registered Managers and Deputy Managers who are looking to take the next step.
As a Registered Manager, your main responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring each young child has a care plan which reflects his or her emotional, care, education, social, therapeutic and cultural needs
- Regularly reviewing and updating the placement plan
- Supporting the financial budget and management of cost
- Acting as a designated safeguarding and child protection officer
- Allocating each young person a Key Worker who is responsible for the implementation of the care plan
- Lead and host OFSTED inspections
- Ensure OFSTED recommendations and implemented
- Ensure all processes are a representation of the company’s core values
In return, our client is offering a range of benefits, including:
- Bonus scheme
- A REAL opportunity to progress as the company grows
- Relocation Package
- Flexible working hours (start/finish times)
Not for you? If you are registered with Shire and recommend a friend, family member or colleague, you will be eligible for a cash bonus payment!