We are working in partnership with a provider of children’s services and have a permanent opportunity for a Registered Manager based in Birmingham, West Midlands. If successful, you will be overseeing a service that provides support to three children with emotional and behavioural difficulties. This is a fully occupied and established service with a settled qualified staff team.
This is a permanent position working Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm. This role is open to experienced Registered Managers with good or above Ofsted inspections.
Alongside countless benefits and progression opportunities, our client is paying £50,000 – £55,000 plus bonuses.
As a Registered Manager your main responsibilities will include:
- Ensure each child has a care plan which reflects their emotional, care, education, social, therapeutic, and cultural needs.
- Play a key role in all external audits.
- Allocate each young person a Key Worker who is responsible for the implementation of their care plan.
- Build relationships with parents, carers, and other professionals in relation to the support provided to each child.
- Manage budgets effectively and in line with company policy.
- Ensure staffing levels and competencies meet the requirements of the home and its residents.
- Ensure new staff receive an induction and that each member of staff has a personal development plan.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the statutory and procedural framework for residential care and communicate this to the wider team.
- Overall responsibility for the service and the main point of contact for third-party organisations and governing bodies.
Our client is offering a whole range of benefits, including:
- Flexible remote working opportunities
- Join an established small company with a really qualified and experienced leadership team
- Competitive bonus scheme
- Increased annual leave
- Free meals on shift
To take the next step in your career, apply today for a conversation with our Residential specialist Kieran.
Not for you? Refer your friends and family and as our way of saying thank you, we will give you a referral bonus.