We are working in partnership with a provider of children’s services and have a permanent opportunity for a Registered Manager based in Loughborough. If successful, you will be opening a new service that provides support to children presenting with EBD within a 3 bed children’s home.
This is a permanent position working Monday – Friday, 9am to 5pm.
There will be some on call work when required. This role is open to experienced Registered Managers or Deputy Managers ready to take the next step.
Alongside countless benefits and progression opportunities, our client is paying up to £53,000 per annum.
As a Registered Manager your main responsibilities will include:
- Ensure each child has a care plan which reflects their emotional, care,education, social, therapeutic, and cultural needs.
- Play a key role in all external audits.
- Allocate each young person a Key Worker who is responsible for the implementation of their care plan.
- Build relationships with parents, carers, and other professionals in relation to the support provided to each child.
- Manage budgets effectively and in line with company policy.
- Ensure staffing levels and competencies meet the requirements of the home and its residents.
- Ensure new staff receive an induction and that each member of staff has a personal development plan.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the statutory and procedural framework for residential care and communicate this to the wider team.
- Overall responsibility for the service and the main point of contact for third-party organisations and governing bodies.
Our client is offering a whole range of benefits, including:
- Working for a small, close knit company that work on the pretense that staff are not just a number.
- Flexible working times (start and finish).
- Work from home arrangements.
- Good company pension.
- Loyalty bonus scheme.
- Ofsted grading related bonus scheme.
- Further training Level 7 or therapeutic training.
To take the next step in your career, apply today for a conversation with our Residential specialist Tom Wilson.
Not for you? Refer your friends and family and as our way of saying thank you, we will give you a referral bonus.