We are working in partnership with a provider of children’s services and have a permanent opportunity for a Registered Manager based in Tuebrook, Liverpool.* If successful, you will be running a settled home four bedded children’s home that supports children with emotional and behavioural difficulties. This is a permanentposition* working 40 hours per week.
Alongside countless benefits and progression opportunities, our client is paying £50,000 to £55,000 per annum.
As a Registered Manager your main responsibilities will include:
- Ensure each child has a care plan which reflects their emotional, care, education, social, therapeutic, and cultural needs.
- Play a key role in all external audits.
- Allocate each young person a Key Worker who is responsible for the implementation of their care plan.
- Build relationships with parents, carers, and other professionals in relation to the support provided to each child.
- Manage budgets effectively and in line with company policy.
- Ensure staffing levels and competencies meet the requirements of the home and its residents.
- Ensure new staff receive an induction and that each member of staff has a personal development plan.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the statutory and procedural framework for residential care and communicate this to the wider team.
- Overall responsibility for the service and the main point of contact for third-party organisations and governing bodies.
Our client is offering a whole range of benefits, including:
- Bonus Scheme
- Flexible working hours (start/finish times/working from home)
- Company Pension
- 33 days annal leave PLUS bank holidays
- Opportunity to me a part of a new project
To take the next step in your career, apply today for a conversation with our Residential specialist Kieran Nowopolski.
Not for you? Refer your friends and family and as our way of saying thank you, we will give you a referral bonus.