We are supporting a specialist provider based in Scunthorpe with their permanent recruitment. We are currently looking for a Registered Manager to work within a residential setting to provide support to with learning disabilities and complex needs. The successful applicant will have overall responsibility for the home.
This is a permanent position working 40 hours per week with a variable shift pattern depending on the needs of the service. Previous experience as a Registered Manager is essential and you must have or be working towards your level 5.
The home can support a maximum of 11 residents. The home is currently rated Good by the CQC.
Alongside countless benefits and progression opportunities, our client is paying between £40,000 – £46,000 per year.
As a Registered Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure each adult has a care plan which reflects their emotional, care, social, and cultural needs.
- Play a key role in all external audits.
- Build relationships with parents, carers and other professionals to strengthen the support available for each service user.
- Mange budgets effectively and in line with company policy.
- Ensure staffing levels and competencies meet the requirements of the home and its residents.
- Ensure new staff receive an induction and that each member of staff has a personal development plan.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the statutory and procedural framework for residential care and communicate this to the wider team.
- Overall responsibility for the service and the main point of contact for third-party organisations and governing bodies.
Our client is offering a whole range of benefits, including:
- A wide range of health, wellbeing, and insurance benefits.
- 100’s of discount options valid in the UK and abroad, to use at high street stores, events, cinemas, restaurants and more!
- Cycle to work schemes.
- Electric car purchase scheme.
- Critical illness cover.
To take the next step in your career, apply today for a conversation with our Residential specialist Tom Lane.
Not for you? Refer your friends and family and as our way of saying thank you, we will give you a referral bonus.