Shire Healthcare are recruiting for a Clinical Psychologist to join a CQC rated “good” neuro rehab service based in north Cambridgeshire.
**QiCN Sponsorship offered**
The candidate appointed will be joining an MDT based on an adult neuro rehab inpatients service for service users with brain injury and complex needs providing:
- Specialist neuropsychological assessments.
- Formulate and implement plans of specialist psychological treatment
- Work with both neuropsychological and mental health presentations
- Risk assessment and risk management
- Evidence based therapeutic and rehabilitation intervention
Contract type – permanent
Hours – 35 hours p/w, subject to applications part time may be considered
Salary – £41,700 – £47,700 FTE
Due to the specialist and complex nature of the role, applicants applying will have previous experience working within neurorehabilitation either during doctoral training or post qualification.
Why Shire Healthcare?
You will be working with Lena Antoniou, a healthcare recruitment consultant with 17 years experience, 11 years of which recruiting solely within Psychology and therefore offering specialist knowledge and a passion for this industry. Lena can offer support and advice with CV writing, bespoke interview preparation and tips along with sound knowledge of the employer, the role, and their ethos.
Reference ID: 1599