We are supporting a specialist provider based in York with their permanent recruitment. We are currently looking for a Operations Manager to work within a supported living setting to provide support to adults with learning disabilities and autism. The successful applicant will be contracted to their office in York, but will be expected to manage two other services alongside.
This is a permanent position working 40 hours per week. Previous experience as a Service Manager is desirable and you must have or be working towards your NVQ Level 5.
Alongside countless benefits and progression opportunities, our client is paying between £40,000 – £50,000 per year.
As a Operations Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure each adult has a care plan which reflects their emotional, care, social, and cultural needs.
- Play a key role in all external audits.
- Build relationships with parents, carers and other professionals to strengthen the support available for each service user.
- Mange budgets effectively and in line with company policy.
- Ensure staffing levels and competencies meet the requirements of the home and its residents.
- Ensure new staff receive an induction and that each member of staff has a personal development plan.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the statutory and procedural framework for residential care and communicate this to the wider team.
- Overall responsibility for the service and the main point of contact for third-party organisations and governing bodies.
Our client is offering a whole range of benefits, including:
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Additional holidays.
- Market leading induction training process.
To take the next step in your career, apply today for a conversation with our Residential specialist Tom Lane.
Not for you? Refer your friends and family and as our way of saying thank you, we will give you a referral bonus.