We are supporting a specialist provider based in Sunderland with their permanent recruitment. We are currently looking for a Operations Manager to work within a supported living / residential setting to provide support to adults with learning disabilities and physical disabilities.
Previous experienceas a Registered Service Manager is desirable and you must have or be working towards your NVQ Level 5.
Alongside countless benefits and progression opportunities, our client is paying between £54,000 – £59,000 per year.
As a Operations Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure each adult has a care plan which reflects their emotional, care, social, and cultural needs.
- Play a key role in all external audits.
- Build relationships with parents, carers and other professionals to strengthen the support available for each service user.
- Mange budgets effectively and in line with company policy.
- Ensure staffing levels and competencies meet the requirements of the home and its residents.
- Ensure new staff receive an induction and that each member of staff has a personal development plan.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the statutory and procedural framework for residential care and communicate this to the wider team.
- Overall responsibility for the service and the main point of contact for third-party organisations and governing bodies.
Our client is offering a whole range of benefits, including:
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Generous annual leave entitlement.
- Health benefits package.
To take the next step in your career, apply today for a conversation with our Residential specialist Tom Lane.
Not for you? Refer your friends and family and as our way of saying thank you, we will give you a referral bonus.