An exciting opportunity has become available for a permanent Lead Senior Support Worker based in Bristol, BS10
We are looking for applicants that have experience of working within the care sector and have experience at a Senior level.
If successful, you will be working within a supported living setting which provides support to adults with learning disabilities and limited mobility.
As a Lead Senior Support Worker your main responsibilities will include:
- Supporting and mentoring other Support Workers
- Conduct 1-2-1s
- Support people in accordance with their needs and wishes as detailed in their person centred support plans.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the Safeguarding of Adults and to recognise and report any disclosure, suspicion or evidence of harm, risk of harm, abuse or neglect.
- Accurately complete documentation that forms part of the their support plans and notes.
- Support the clients in staying active, healthy and as independent as possible.
- Attend training, including induction training, team meetings and individual supervisions.
- Support people in all aspects of their daily living, for example, shopping, cooking and domestic.
In return, our client is offering a whole host of benefits, including:
- Fully paid induction and training (NVQ Level 3).
- Ample training and development opportunities.
- Pension scheme.
- Excellent opportunities to progress within the organisation into further Senior roles.
Not for you? If you are registered with Shire and recommend a friend, family member or colleague, you will be eligible for a cash bonus payment!
Apply today for more information or to speak to a member of our team.