We are working in partnership with a provider of children’s services and have a permanent opportunity for a Head of care based in Banham, Norfolk. If successful, you will be overseeing a service which consists of 1 school and 8 small children’s residential homes that provides support to children presenting with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour.
This is a permanent position working 37.5 hours per week. This role is open to an experienced Head of care, Responsible Individual or Registered Managers ready to take the next step.
Alongside countless benefits and progression opportunities, our client is paying up to £70,000 per annum plus an achievable bonus scheme.
As a head of care your main responsibilities will include:
- To report to all relevant internal and external stakeholders as per policy, procedure and legislation all relevant and significant information including safeguarding matters, operational performance and care quality.
- To lead on safeguarding by monitoring all the services ensuring that correct procedures are implemented in practice, make recommendations where appropriate and follow up actions that are required by schools and residential settings to resolution.
- To develop the performance and abilities of registered managers and address poor performance as required.
- To carry out monthly 5 pillars operational checklists at each site to inform service development and line management demands.
- To identify, share and disseminate good practice across the service’s and celebrate improvement and success
Our client is offering a whole range of benefits, including:
- Soon to be rolled out 4 day working week.
- Life Assurance.
- Pension scheme with options to increase your contributions.
- Relocation Package could be available for the right candidate!
To take the next step in your career, apply today for a conversation with our Residential specialist Tom Wilson.
Not for you? Refer your friends and family and as our way of saying thank you, we will give you a referral bonus.