We are supporting a specialist provider based in Andover, Hampshire with their permanent recruitment. We are currently looking for a Deputy Manager to work within a residential setting to provide support to adults with learning disabilities and physical disabilities.
This is a permanent position working Monday – Friday, 37.5 hours per week. Previous experience in a senior or managerial role is not essential although all applicants must have an NVQ level 3 in Health and Social Care.
Alongside countless benefits and progression opportunities, our client is paying £26,000 – £28,000.
As a Deputy Manager your main responsibilities will include:
- Provide support to the Registered Manager and development of the home.
- Support the Registered Manager with external audits.
- To ensure care plans, guidelines and risk assessments are accurate and reflective of the individual’s needs.
- Hold the responsibility of the home in the managers absence.
- To supervise and lead a team of support workers, carrying out supervisions and appraisals.
- To support service users in accordance with their needs and wishes as detailed in their person-centred support plans.
- To demonstrate a commitment to the Safeguarding of Adults and to recognise and report any disclosure, suspicion or evidence of harm, risk of harm, abuse or neglect.
- Support the service users in staying active, healthy, and as independent as possible.
Our client is offering a whole range of benefits, including:
- Great progression opportunities
- A chance to join an established provider of adult care
- Enrolment onto Level 5 NVQ
To take the next step in your career, apply today for a conversation with our Residential specialist Scott Austin.
Not for you? Refer your friends and family and as our way of saying thank you, we will give you a referral bonus.