We are working in partnership with a provider of children’s services and have a permanent opportunity for a Deputy Manager based in Scunthorpe.
If successful, you will be working as part of a team providing support to children presenting with EBD within a children’s home. This is an opportunity to join a supportive employer with genuine opportunities to progress.
This is a permanent position working 40 hours per week with a mixture of office hours, shift work and sleep in’s.
Alongside countless benefits and progression opportunities, our client is paying £28,500 per annum + £60 sleep in rate. Any overtime will be paid at an hourly rate.
As a Deputy Manager your main responsibilities will include:
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of statutory and procedural frameworks for residential care and communicate this to members of the team.
- Support the Registered Manager with external audits.
- Ensure that staffing levels and competencies meet the requirements of the home and its children.
- Ensure each child has a care plan which reflects their emotional, care, social and cultural needs.
- Ensure all new staff receive a thorough induction.
- Report and assist the manager in resolving issues relating to staff motivation, conduct and competencies of staff members.
- Monitor finances and ensure budgets are managed effectively.
Our client is offering a whole range of benefits, including:
- Paid enrollment on to Level 5 leadership and management.
- Clear progression path to registered manager.
- Market leading support and training.
To take the next step in your career, apply today for a conversation with our Residential specialist Tom Wilson
Not for you? Refer your friends and family and as our way of saying thank you, we will give you a referral bonus.