We have an exciting opportunity for a Deputy Manager based in Melton, LE14.
Permanent, full-time position, working a mixture of office hours and shifts.
The salary is £28,000 per annum.
Monday to Friday including shift work when required.
Sleeps paid at £60 per sleep.
Children’s EBD open set to open shortly.
Responsibilities of a Deputy Manager:
- Ensuring that staffing levels and competences meet the requirements of the home and its residents.
- Ensuring each young person has a plan which reflects all of their needs.
- Ensuring all new staff receive a thorough induction.
- Report and assist the manager in revolving issues relating to staff motivation, conduct and competences of staff members.
Why this role:
- Career path to become a Registered Manager
Not for you? If you are registered with Shire and recommend a friend, family member or colleague, you will be eligible for a cash bonus payment!