We are supporting a specialist provider based in Nottingham with their permanent recruitment.
We are currently looking for a Registered Manager to work within a residential nursing setting to provide support to residents presenting with complex mental health and dementia.
The successful applicant will have overall responsibility for the home.
This is a permanent position working 37.5 hours per week. Previous experience as a Registered Manager is essential and you must have at least 3 years experience. A nursing background is desirable but not essential.
The home can support a maximum of 55 residents.
The home is due to open in April 2024 but the Registered Manager is required ASAP.
Alongside countless benefits and progression opportunities, our client is paying between £60,000 – £65,000 per annum.
As a Registered Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure each adult has a care plan which reflects their emotional, care, social, and cultural needs.
- Play a key role in all external audits.
- Build relationships with parents, carers and other professionals to strengthen the support available for each service user.
- Mange budgets effectively and in line with company policy.
- Ensure staffing levels and competencies meet the requirements of the home and its residents.
- Ensure new staff receive an induction and that each member of staff has a personal development plan.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the statutory and procedural framework for residential care and communicate this to the wider team.
- Overall responsibility for the service and the main point of contact for third-party organisations and governing bodies.
Our client is offering a whole range of benefits, including:
- Long term training and support required.
- Opportunity for progression to area manager as the company are growing.
- Supportive and experienced senior leadership team.
To take the next step in your career, apply today for a conversation with our Residential specialist Tom Wilson.
Not for you? Refer your friends and family and as our way of saying thank you, we will give you a referral bonus.