We are currently supporting a respected provider of children’s residential services in Kettering with their permanent Team Leader vacancy
The successful applicant will be working within a small residential setting providing care and support to children with learning disabilities and autism. Day shifts are available and our client will only consider full-time applicants. Alongside countless benefits and progression opportunities, our client is paying between £28,000 to £32,000 per year.
These are permanent roles working 35 hours per week with an option of additional hours. Previous experience leading a team with residential care is essential, this is the ideal post for a Senior looking to progress.
As a Team Leader your main responsibilities will include:
- To assist the Registered Manager and take charge of the home in the Manager’s absence
- To ensure that all children and adults are registered with relevant medical services and that they attend to all their appointments
- Assist the Registered Manager in developing a management style which balances the need to exercise control and give direction with the need to offer staff the opportunity to contribute to decision making.
- Reporting and assisting the Manager in resolving issues of staff motivation and morale
- Developing in consultation with children, adults and staff routines in relation to all aspects of care.
- To receive training appropriate to role and maintain an up to date training profile
- To undertake any other Managerial duties as may be delegated by the Registered Manager.
In return, our client is offering a whole host of benefits, including:
- Fully paid induction and training (NVQ level 3 and Level 5).
- Ample training and development opportunities.
- Pension scheme.
- Free parking.
- Free meals.
- Excellent opportunities to progress within the organisation into Senior management roles.
To take the next step in your career, apply today for a conversation with our Residential specialist Kieran Nowopolski