We have an exciting opportunity for a Deputy Manager working in Nottinghamshire. The home is a three bed registered Children’s home supporting male and female Children.
Our client is a forward thinking, innovative provider of children’s services and offer all employees a rewarding, dynamic working environment. This position is a permanent, full-time position, working a mixture of office hours and shifts. The salary is up to £29,000.
40 hours per week, Monday to Friday – 9.00am – 5.00pm, with some flexibility to meet the needs of the home
The successful applicant will assist manage the home and staff team providing support to children presenting with learning disabilities and complex needs.
Previous experience as a Deputy Manager is essential.
Responsibilities of a Deputy Manager:
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of statutory and procedural frameworks for residential care and communicating this to members of the team
- Ensuring that staffing levels and competences meet the requirements of the home and its residents
- Ensuring each young person has a plan which reflects all of their needs
- Ensuring all new staff receive a thorough induction
- Report and assist the manager in revolving issues relating to staff motivation, conduct and competences of staff members
- Monitoring finances and ensuring budgets are managed effectively
Why this role:
- Joining bonus and bonus after probation.
- Flexible benefits – buy / sell annual leave.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- High street discounts.
- Amazing training opportunities.
- Committed to the continuous development of all staff.
- Career path to become a Registered Manager.
Not for you? If you are registered with Shire and recommend a friend, family member or colleague, you will be eligible for a cash bonus payment!