We are pleased to announce, we are now supporting a well-known, trusted and respected provider of adult supported living services in Bognor Regis with their permanent Support Worker vacancy.
You will be working within a supported living setting providing person centred care and support to those with learning disabilities. Alongside countless benefits and progression opportunities, our client is paying between £11.00 – £12.00 per hour dependent on experience.
These are permanent roles working 38 hours per week with an option of additional hours. Please note this role does include sleep ins which are paid on top. Previous experience is not essential, so if you are looking to start your career as a Support Worker, we promise you a nurturing, supportive and fun working environment. If you are already an established Support Worker, our client will be able to offer progression into Senior Roles as and when the time is right.
As a Support Worker your main responsibilities will include:
- Support people in accordance with their needs and wishes as detailed in their person centred support plans.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the Safeguarding of Adults and to recognise and report any disclosure, suspicion or evidence of harm, risk of harm, abuse or neglect.
- Accurately complete documentation that forms part of the their support plans and notes.
- Support the clients in staying active, healthy and as independent as possible.
- Attend training, including induction training, team meetings and individual supervisions.
- Support people in all aspects of their daily living, for example, shopping, cooking and domestic.
In return, our client is offering a whole host of benefits, including:
- Fully paid induction and training (NVQ level 2 and Level 3).
- Ample training and development opportunities.
- Pension scheme.
- Additional annual leave scheme
- Free meals.
- Excellent opportunities to progress within the organisation into Senior roles.
To take the next step in your career, apply today for a conversation with our Residential specialist Kieran Nowopolski.