We are supporting a specialist provider based in Merston, West Sussex with their recruitment needs. We are currently looking for a Senior Support Worker to work within a day centre setting to provide support to adults with learning disabilities.
This is a permanent role working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday with an option of additional hours. Previous experience is essential and all applicants must have an NVQ level 3 in Health and Social Care. The pay rate is between £11.50 – £11.75 per hour.
As a Senior Support Worker your main responsibilities will include:
- To work in conjunction with other seniors, and be responsible for elements of the day to day running of the service
- To work with management to develop a culture that is inclusive and person centred, in which staff and the people we support can thrive
- To support management with the roll out and adherence to policies
In return, our client is offering a range of benefits, including:
- Fully paid induction and training
- Meals on duty
- Excellent opportunities to progress within the organisation
- Excellent overtime scheme
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays plus an additional day off for your birthday
Not for you? If you are registered with Shire and recommend a friend, family member or colleague, you will be eligible for a cash bonus payment!
Apply today for more information.