We are pleased to announce, we are supporting a well-known, respected provider of young people’s residential services in Cranborne, Dorset with their permanent Senior Night Support Worker vacancies.
This is an opportunity to work within a beautiful residential setting providing person centred care. Alongside countless benefits and progression opportunities, our client is paying between £11.30 – £12.00 per hour.
These are permanent roles working 44 hours per week with an option of additional hours. Candidates must have their NVQ level 3 in Health and Social care
As a Senior Night Support Worker your main responsibilities will include:
- Support people in accordance with their needs and wishes as detailed in their person centred support plans.
- Demonstrate a commitment to Safeguarding and to recognise and report any disclosure, suspicion or evidence of harm, risk of harm, abuse or neglect.
- Accurately complete documentation that forms part of the their support plans and notes.
- Support the clients in staying active, healthy and as independent as possible.
- Attend training, including induction training, team meetings and individual supervisions.
- Take team meetings
In return, our client is offering a whole host of benefits, including:
- Fully paid induction and training.
- Welcome Bonus
- Ample training and development opportunities.
- Pension scheme.
- Free parking.
- Free meals.
- Excellent opportunities to progress within the organisation
To take the next step in your career, apply today for a conversation with our Residential specialist Scott Austin.
Not for you? Refer you friends and family and as our way of saying thank you, we will give you a referral bonus.