We are pleased to announce, we are now supporting a well-known, respected provider of a specialist day services that supports adults with autism in Cranleigh.
We are looking for a Senior Learning Support Worker to join the service. This is a 9-5 Monday to Friday role! our client will consider both full-time and part-time applicants. Alongside countless benefits and progression opportunities.
These are permanent roles working 37.5 hours per week. Previous experience is essential along with an NVQ level 3 in Health and Social care and a driving license. We promise you a nurturing, supportive and fun working environment.
As a Senior Learning Support Worker your main responsibilities will include:
- Provide the support, care and teaching identified in learners’ individual learning plans
- Mentor and train new staff
- Deputise for senior staff where needed and take the lead
- Plan, prepare and deliver lessons and activities to learners supporting the development of knowledge and skills as outlined in their individualised curriculum
- Provide behaviourally based support and reduce behaviours that cause barriers to learning and quality of life
- Ensure learners’ individual needs are met through effective personal care, encouraging and enabling adult learners to maintain acceptable levels of personal and environmental hygiene, including toileting, dressing and washing
In return, our client is offering a whole host of benefits, including:
- £1,000 bonus upon starting
- Sociable hours (Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm) with no evening, weekend or sleep ins required
- Part time working available (3 or 4 full days per week)
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Opportunities to progress to Team Leader roles with associated salary increases
- Opportunities to grow leadership skills and advance career in health and social care
To take the next step in your career, apply today for a conversation with our Residential specialist Scott Austin. Not for you? Refer you friends and family and as our way of saying thank you, we will give you a referral bonus.
Reference ID: 1146