We have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Manager based in Hillingdon, Greater London. Our client is a forward thinking, innovative provider of adult supported living services and offer all employees a rewarding, dynamic working environment. This position is a permanent, full-time position, working Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm.
The successful applicant will be manage a few supported living services within the local area that specialise in supporting adults with learning disabilities and physical disabilities. Some travel will be included in this role but the services are within a 20 minute commute of each other.
As a Registered Manager, your main responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring each adult has a care plan which reflects his or her emotional, care, education, social, and cultural needs
- Regularly reviewing and updating the placement plan
- Building relationships with parents, carers and other professionals in relation to the support provided to each adult
- Manging budgets effectively
- Ensuring that staffing levels and competencies meet the requirements of the home and its residents
- Ensuring new staff receive an induction and that each member of staff has a personal development plan
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of the statutory and procedural framework for residential care and communicating this to the wider team
- Providing leadership and supervision to the wider team
In return, our client is offering a range of benefits, including:
- Bonus Scheme
- Amazing opportunity to progress and grow alongside the company
- Flexible working hours
- Annual Leave scheme
- This is a great opportunity for a Registered Manager to join a longstanding provider of supported living services.
Not for you? If you are registered with Shire and recommend a friend, family member or colleague, you will be eligible for a cash bonus payment!
Salary – £32,000.00 – £36,750.00 per year