We are pleased to announce, we are supporting a well-known, respected provider of elderly residential services in York with their permanent Night Team Leader role. The home is currently rated “Good” by CQC.
The Team Leader will work within a beautiful residential setting providing person centred care and support to those with complex care needs. Nights Shifts are available and our client will consider full time applicants. Alongside countless benefits and progression opportunities, our client is paying between £12.80 – £13.50 per hour.
These are permanent roles working 39 hours per week with an option of additional hours. Previous experience as a Team Leader is not essential but experience of leading a shift and staff team would be an advantage. If you are already an established Team Leader our client will be able to offer progression into Management roles as and when the time is right.
As a Team Leader your main responsibilities will include:
- Support people in accordance with their needs and wishes as detailed in their person centred support plans.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the Safeguarding of Adults and to recognise and report any disclosure, suspicion or evidence of harm, risk of harm, abuse or neglect.
- Accurately complete documentation that forms part of the their support plans and notes.
- Support the clients in staying active, healthy and as independent as possible.
- Attend training, including induction training, team meetings and individual supervisions.
- Lead inductions, supervisions, staff meetings and shifts
- Order and administer medication
In return, our client is offering a whole host of benefits, including:
- Fully paid induction and training (NVQ level 3 and Level 5).
- Ample training and development opportunities.
- Paid subscription to DBS update service
- Pension scheme.
- Welcome Bonus
- Refer a friend scheme
- Excellent opportunities to progress within the organisation into Senior roles.
To take the next step in your career, apply today for a conversation with our Residential specialist Kieran Nowopolski.
Not for you? Refer you friends and family and as our way of saying thank you, we will give you a referral bonus.