We are pleased to announce, we are supporting a well-known, respected provider of young people’s residential services in Cranborne, Dorset with their permanent Night Support Worker vacancies.
This is an opportunity to work within a beautiful residential setting providing person centred care. Alongside countless benefits and progression opportunities, our client is paying between £11.00 – £11.50 per hour.
These are permanent roles working 44 hours per week with an option of additional hours. No experience is needed so if you are looking to start your career in care, this is a fantastic opportunity!
As a Night Support Worker your main responsibilities will include:
- Support people in accordance with their needs and wishes as detailed in their person centred support plans.
- Demonstrate a commitment to Safeguarding and to recognise and report any disclosure, suspicion or evidence of harm, risk of harm, abuse or neglect.
- Accurately complete documentation that forms part of the their support plans and notes.
- Support the clients in staying active, healthy and as independent as possible.
- Attend training, including induction training, team meetings and individual supervisions.
- Support with evening routines
In return, our client is offering a whole host of benefits, including:
- Fully paid induction and training. (NVQ level 2 & 3)
- Welcome Bonus
- Ample training and development opportunities.
- Pension scheme.
- Free parking.
- Free meals.
- Excellent opportunities to progress within the organisation
To take the next step in your career, apply today for a conversation with our Residential specialist Scott Austin.
Not for you? Refer you friends and family and as our way of saying thank you, we will give you a referral bonus.