We are supporting a specialist provider based near Sale, Greater Manchester with their permanent recruitment. We are currently looking for a Head of Care to work within a residential setting to provide support to adults with learning disabilities and physical disabilities. The successful applicant will provide strong leadership and management to the Registered Managers of the residential services.
This is a permanent position working 37.5 hours per week. Previous experience as a Registered Manager, Area Manager or Head of care is desirable and you must have completed your level 5 in Leadership and management.
The company currently support close to 200 adults and all the services rated Good in all areas by the CQC. Alongside countless benefits and progression opportunities, our client is paying up to £45,500 per year.
As a Head of Care your responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the strategic planning, governance, and ongoing quality improvement, financial and performance management of operational care services.
- Responsible for achieving some of the key objectives of the company
- Develop and maintain key relationships with external partners
- Ensure regulatory and professional standards are adhered to within CQC
- To ensure managers are managing and have the required staff resources available to enable the charity to provide a reliable, safe, and consistent service
Our client is offering a whole range of benefits, including:
- Increased annual leave with service
- Life insurance
- Extensive training opportunities
- Staff wellbeing schemes
- Progression opportunities
To take the next step in your career, apply today for a conversation with our Residential specialist Kieran Nowopolski.
Not for you? Refer your friends and family and as our way of saying thank you, we will give you a referral bonus.