We are supporting a specialist care provider based in Sale, Greater Manchester with their recruitment needs. We are currently looking for a Deputy Manager to work within a residential setting to provide support adults with learning disabilities and physical disabilities.
This is a permanent role working 38 hours per week with an option of additional hours. Previous experience is essential and all applicants must have an NVQ level 3 in Health and Social Care.
As a Deputy Manager your main responsibilities will include:
- Provide support to the Registered Manager and development of the home
- To manage care plans, guidelines and risk assessments are accurate and up to date.
- Hold the responsibility of the home in the managers absence.
- To supervise and lead a team of support workers, carrying out supervisions and appraisals.
- To support people in accordance with their needs and wishes as detailed in their person centred support plans.
- To demonstrate a commitment to the Safeguarding of Adults and to recognise and report any disclosure, suspicion or evidence of harm, risk of harm, abuse or neglect
- To accurately complete documentation accurately
- To support people to stay healthy and safe
- To attend training, including induction training, team meetings and individual supervisions
In return, our client is offering a range of benefits, including:
- Fully paid induction and training
- Annual leave that increases with service
- NVQ level 5 enrolment
- Meals on duty
- Excellent opportunities to progress within the organisation.
Not for you? If you are registered with Shire and recommend a friend, family member or colleague, you will be eligible for a cash bonus payment!
Apply today for more information.