We have an exciting opportunity for a Deputy Manager based close to Raunds, Northamptonshire.
Our client is a forward thinking, innovative provider of children’s services and offer all employees a rewarding, dynamic working environment. This position is a permanent, full-time position, working a mixture of office hours and shifts. Starting salary is up to £28,500 per year..
The successful applicant will assist manage the home and staff team providing support to children presenting with learning difficulties.
Previous experience as a Deputy Manager would be an advantage but not essential.
Responsibilities of a Deputy Manager:
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of statutory and procedural frameworks for residential care and communicating this to members of the team
- Ensuring that staffing levels and competences meet the requirements of the home and its residents
- Ensuring each young person has a plan which reflects all of their needs
- Ensuring all new staff receive a thorough induction
- Report and assist the manager in revolving issues relating to staff motivation, conduct and competences of staff members
- Monitoring finances and ensuring budgets are managed effectively
Why this role:
- Opportunity to join a established and settled home
- Relocation Package
- Enhanced disclosure costs
- Amazing training opportunities
- Committed to the continuous development of all staff
- Career path to become a Registered Manager
Not for you? If you are registered with Shire and recommend a friend, family member or colleague, you will be eligible for a cash bonus payment!