Shire are currently looking to source a Deputy Manager for a Residential Children’s Service based in Worksop. The successful Deputy Manager would be based in a children’s home which is catered to residents with Challenging Behaviour and EBD presentations. Sleep ins would be required on occasion but will be paid on top.
It is essential that all applicants hold at least an NVQ level 3 in Children’s Residential care and have leadership experience as a senior.
Responsibilities of a Deputy Care Manager:
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of statutory and procedural frameworks for residential care and communicating this to members of the team
- Ensuring that staffing levels and competences meet the requirements of the home and its residents
- Ensuring each young person has a plan which reflects all of their needs
- Ensuring all new staff receive a thorough induction
- Report and assist the manager in revolving issues relating to staff motivation, conduct and competences of staff members
- Monitoring finances and ensuring budgets are managed effectively
- Enhanced overtime rate plus 28 days annual leave
- Enhanced disclosure costs
- Free Parking
- Comfortable sleeping-in facilities
- Committed to the continuous development of all staff
If you are interested in the role please apply today!
Reference ID: 191
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £32,000 -£35,000 per year